- Clients must be 18 years or older, per PayPal's policy.
- The client will only received a digital copy of the artwork unless previously discussed otherwise.
- I have the right to refuse service on a commission that makes me uncomfortable.
- All commissions are for personal use. Commercial work must be discussed with me before I accept the work.
- Client may request anonymity on the commission queue and upon publishing.
- Client may use, post, and edit the commission so long as credit is given where due.
- Please keep in mind I mostly work with bright colors and feminine characters and expect these qualities in your order.
- I will NOT draw the following:
- Sexual content involving minors or work depicting bestiality
- Unclean fetish (watersports, diaper, scat, etc)
- Extreme muscle/fat or inflation
- Work depicting propaganda, bigotry, or hatred
- Style matching (I will only draw in my own style)
- All orders should be sent either to my email email@example.com or to the following social media:
- Twitter - @CL4M0art
- Instagram - @CL4M0art
- Deviantart - @CL4M0
- FurAffinity - @CL4M0
- Discord - CL4M0#3080
- Please specify what type of commission you are ordering, any references, and additional details when you place the order.
- You may request a quote before ordering. Quotes are valid for 2 months unless stated by me otherwise.
- Payment must be made in full before I start you commission. I will ask for your PayPal address so I may invoice you.
- All payments must be made in USD. Client is responsible for converting currency before sending payment.
- Buyer is not responsible to "cover PayPal fees" as this is a violation of PayPal's ToS.
- Any tips or donations may be added onto the invoice or sent to me via Ko-Fi.
- All funds will be unused by me until your commission is delivered except in case of an emergency.
Works in Progress(WIP) and Due Dates
- A sketch/WIP will be sent once to see if changes need to be made. Approval is needed for me to continue.
- Additional WIPs will be sent if any changes are needed, up to twice per piece. Additional changes will come at a fee.
- Please allot at least 1 month for delivery, as I have an additional job and several health issues which affect my speed.
- The client will be notified of any unexpected delays beyond the 1 month period and will be eligible for a refund.
- Delays caused by client's lack of communication is not subject to a refund.
- Client may request a commission by a certain date, but may be subject to rush fees
Changes and Corrections
- Minor changes and mistakes made by me may be fixed free of charge upon delivery of completed work.
- Major changes will cost an additional fee if they were due to unclear references or client changing mind.
- If the reference was unclear to start with or text/mood-board based, ALL changes will cost an additional fee.
- If you have something very specific in mind, be detailed when you place your order! I am not a mind-reader!
Refunds and Cancellations
- If the commission has not yet been started or sketch has not been delivered, client may cancel for full refund.
- If sketch has been delivered and I have not begun other work on it, client may receieve partial (usually 50%) refund.
- After I have worked past the sketch phase, there will be no refunds, even if buyer wishes to cancel.
- I have the right to cancel and refund the money if the client makes me feel uncomfortable.
- Any base sketches that have been cancelled may be reused by me for future work without notification to client.
If you have any questions, please contact me with them before placing an order!